Lime / Margarita
1. Take the 5 Gallon Bucket and add water to the 3 gallon water line on the bucket.
2. Add 1 bottle of margarita concentrate mix
3. Add 3 liter of tequila (or 1 (1.75) and 1/2 (1.75) liter jug handles)
4. Add 1 liter of Triple sec (or if you add small bottle of Grand Marnier, instead it makes an excellent Cadillac Margarita)
5. Stir, then add to the machine
* On the Double barrel unit fill bowl max line. Use the remainder to top off 1/2 pitcher at a time as your guest drink down the product
* On the Single barrel add all the contents of the bucket into the hopper
All Other Flavors (Pina Colada, Strawberry, Mango, etc):
1. Take 5 gallon bucket and add 1 bottle of flavored concentrate mix
2. Add water to the 3 gallon water line on the bucket, stir add to machine
3. Add 1/2 gallon (1.75 liter jug handle) Liquor of your choice
4. Stir the add to the machine
*On the Double barrel unit fill bowl max line. Use the remainder to top off 1/2 pitcher at a time as your guest drink down the product
*On the Single barrel add all the contents of the bucket into the hopperType your paragraph here.
SINGLE BARREL MACHINE
1. Pour the mixture in the top of the machine hopper
2. Turn on the machine- look under the sign and there will be a white rocker switch on the right, move it to the right
3. Turn on the Freezing Chamber- look under the sign, there will be a white rocker switch on the left, move it to the left - you should hear the compressor kick on (it is a noticeable difference), in approximately 30-45 minutes your product will be ready.
4. If the hopper gets empty the alarm will sound and the red light will flash. YOU MUST Switch the ROCKER SWITCH (on your left), all the way to the right, this will turn off the freezing chamber
5. Make more mix and ADD the mix to the hopper at this time. After adding more mix turn back on the freezing chamber by moving the left rocker switch all the way to the left
* * Should you choose not to add more mix but would like to continue drinking the remainder of product still inside the freezing chamber, simply keep the left rocker switch all the way to the right this will keep off the freezing chamber and alarm and allow you to drink the remainder of the product until it’s entirely empty.
Tips For a Successful Event
* You must plug this unit up to a circuit breaker that doesn't have many other items on it. Never have it on the same breaker as Microwave, Refrigerator, Freezers or any other heavy appliances, if so the breaker is likely to trip.
* If you plug up the machine and turn it on and the freezing chamber on and it begins to click repeatedly as if something is wrong, immediately shut the machine off, The repeated fast clicking is caused by the machine not getting enough power for the machine. Plug into outlet that is on a different breaker.
* Suggestion: unplug your toaster or microwave and use extension cord provided, plug up the machine.
DOUBLE BARREL MACHINE
1. Switch On the Machine- Button in upper left corner of the bun faceplate
2. The Auger should be spinning and word ICE ICE should appear on screen
3. If not Press the Auger button ON -Repeat this for the other side
4. Press the Snow Flake button until the word ICE appears -Repeat for the other side
5. Wait 2-3 hours until the product is ready
*** If you have extra mix or opt to make more mix you must top off the hopper when people start drinking the product, pouring in a half a pitcher at a time If you put in too much the product will become too soupy and you will have to wait until the machine freezes the product.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EVENT:
* Keep the machine out of direct sunlight.
* Temperature: If it is HOT 87 degrees or greater or if it is humid outdoor or indoors the machine will not freeze the product. We are not responsible for the failure to freeze drinks if instructions are not followed.
* You must plug this unit up to a circuit breaker that doesn't have many other items on it. Never have it on the same breaker as Microwave, refrigerator, Freezers or any other heavy appliances, if so the breaker is likely to trip.